Perfecting Those Edges

Perfect Edges are definitely in!

Now some people naturally have those perfectly slick baby hairs that fall into place without any help and then there is the rest of us who need a little extra help...

So here's my super quick 2 minute guideline for getting my edges done....they are by no means perfect but you have to work with your hair and your own natural texture!




So here we go....This is an image of my barely there edges before I styled them.... (Hairstyle is a basic slick back middle parting low bun).



I only use 2 things for my edges and that is 1) Brow/Lash Brush and 2) ORS Olive oil smooth & easy edges gel. Ps......this gel smells fantastic!! Can't get enough of it and I got mine from Boots if you're wondering!


The first thing I do is use the comb part of the Lash/Brow brush figure out how much hair I would like to use for my edges and I simply brush this towards my forehead/face.




Once I am happy with the thickness I then apply the gel using my fingers and the good thing about this ORS Edges gel isn't sticky, it feels quite velvety and feels soft/light on your hair. After this I use the more brittle side of the Brow/Lash Brush to style my edges and seal down the hair into position and the great thing is you can restyle and flick them left or right a lot as the Edge Gel is so light in your hair it doesn't instantly just stick.




Once I am happy with the curves, flicks and directions of my baby hairs it lasts me all day! I go about my busy office day at work up and down in the windy city of Brighton (FYI I am a Property Manager) without worrying that my edges are looking crispy or out of place (some edge gels are too sticky and crust with your makeup).

So that's it, takes me about 2minutes in the morning to do and I'm all done.





Hope this helps

Love Curly G
xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wash and Go Routine ft. Cantu Beauty Products | Curly Hair

Super Easy DIY Hair Mask