Inecto Naturals Review | British Brands #1




 Okay so on this hair product review journey, I have been looking into using British products that are made in the UK. I know there are lots out there so bear with me whilst I slowly but surely make my way through them.




I initially noticed this brand on Instagram (@inecto_uk) and as I am such a sucker for coconut oil I was intrigued by their products. They state their products use 90% natural ingredients and are also Vegan/Animal friendly which of course is absolutely fantastic! I ordered the below products from their website:



PRODUCTS:
- Super nourishing Coconut Shampoo
- Super moisturising Coconut Conditioner
- Smooth Me Coconut Hair Serum


Alright so here we go, I used the products for my normal wash and go routine:



The Coconut Shampoo is pretty good, has a nice neutral coconut smell and I really like the consistency. It was silky, thin and applied/lathered well in my hair. My hair did feel moisturised after using this product and I proceeded to apply a deep conditioner in my hair which was my Super Easy DIY Hair Mask so make sure you give it a read and try it out!!




Moving on I followed this with the Coconut Conditioner and applied a rather generous amount into my hair. Now this product smells the same as the shampoo and is a rather thin and watery consistency which for my curl type and hair texture doesn't tend to give enough moisture for me.....I always need a thick creamy consistency but I went with it.




I used my trusty 'Umberto Giannini - Scrunching Jelly' for some hold and finished off with the hair Coconut hair serum which has a nice thick consistency. I'm not going to lie my curls looked bouncy and healthy whilst my hair was pretty wet but as soon as it was drying, the curls were dropping and not forming at all and I ended up with more frizz and no definition at all.

I was pretty disappointed with how my hair turned out so the following day I dampened my hair with water and reapplied a couple of handfuls of the conditioner, the 'Umberto Giannini - scrunching jelly and scrunched my hair for about 10minutes to encourage the curls to form. This seemed to do the trick and once my hair was completely dry I reapplied the Coconut hair serum and this was the outcome:



Not as much definition but I was still pretty happy with my curls and I was so relieved the product worked the second time around. If you have thinner hair with high porosity then I think this product would work great with your hair.

For us low porosity, thick and curly hair girls you would need to ensure you are applying a nice little cocktail mixture of thicker and more moisturising products and a good sealant.

I do really like the hair serum and the shampoo so will continue to use these and I do love that they are a British Brand with naturally sourced ingredients.

If you know of other British curly hair brands, please comment below and I will add it to my list.

Social Media: Make sure you give me a follow!

Twitter:                      @BrightonCurlyG
Instagram:                @BrightonCurlyG

Until next time,

Stay fabulous
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wash and Go Routine ft. Cantu Beauty Products | Curly Hair

Super Easy DIY Hair Mask