Simple Finger Coils for Natural Hair

Heya...

So instead of doing a general wash and go today, I have opted for some finger coils/curls.

Some people's hair type thrives with finger coils and for others it may leave you with your curls looking less defined and if you are currently transitioning into your curls/natural hair...this will help to get you some definition in your curls.




ANYWAY here go and this what you will need:

- Conditioner
- Argan/Natural Coconut Oil
- Comb




1) So I do my usual wash routine and today I used the Tresemme Natural Range Shampoo that is silicone free. I then comb through my hair with a wide tooth comb but for some reason I couldn't find my one so I used a standard comb.....still can't find my comb!

2) After combing through my hair I use either Argan oil or Coconut oil just to run my fingers through it and detangle any knots that my be left. I then start applying my chosen conditioner **SHEA MOISTURE- JAMAICAN CASTOR OIL** this leave-in is just fantastic, its quite runny but smells amazing aaaaand is just so good for your hair you will get addicted to using this product!

I take small pieces of hair (you can thicker or thinner chunks if you want to), just apply a generous amount of conditioner and twist the hair around my finger. I alternate which way I twist the curl with each piece of hair (towards my face and away from my face) as it just gives the curls better definition when its dry.



When you done your hair will look like wet dreadlocks (can't think of a better definition) and you can air dry or use a diffuser its completely up to you.



This is my hair about 70% dry and you can either break up the curls at this point to make your hair thicker with more volume or just leave it like this to fully dry out.




I broke up my curls and this is how they looked when they were 100% dry. My hair feels amazing, it feels HEALTHY, LIGHT AND SO SO SOFT!! That's the beauty of this Shea Moisture leave in conditioner......(ps, I got mine from boots).





Give it a try and let me know how you get one and what your results are and or any tips always welcome :)

Until next time, stay positive and inspired

Love Curly G
xxx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wash and Go Routine ft. Cantu Beauty Products | Curly Hair

Super Easy DIY Hair Mask