UK Curly Hair Haul | Boots & Superdug Haul |

So I have been going a bit product crazy lately! I have been buying lots of products and trying them on my hair.

So I have bought soo many products from Boots and Superdrug! I am going to share with you guys the products I've purchased and a little chit chat about how they've worked for me.









Lets Start with what little gems I found in BOOTS.

PRODUCT 1:

The first product I got is from the Shea Moisture Range and this is honestly my favourite product ever! It is the Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Strengthen and Restore Leave in Conditioner.





This product honestly makes your hair look and feel like a million bucks! Your hair will just absorb this product and your curls with feel light, carefree and it smells so good! This was from boots and I think it cost £12.99.

PRODUCT 2

The second product I got from boots and stays within the Shea Moisture Range. The product is also so so good for your hair and the smell is phenomenal! It is the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie....gosh this stuff is amazing for your hair. This product is thicker than the Jamaican Castor Oil and gives you bouncy curls. It cost me £12.99.




PRODUCT 3

The third  product I purchased is the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shampoo. This shampoo smells just as good as the product above. This is good for your hair as it is sulphate free and of course it is always a bonus as it detangles your hair. It cost me £10.99






PRODUCT 4

The fourth product I purchased is the ORS Olive Oil - Smooth & Easy Edges. Now I love this product! It smells good, isn't too sticky for an edges gel and feels quite velvety on your fingers. This is currently a favourite and sometimes I use this product on my curl ends on a wash and go routine. This cost me £4.29 (I have done a blog on using this to perfect your edges!)






So those are the products I got from Boots, now lets move onto the Haul from Superdrug.

PRODUCT 5

The fifth product I purchased is from the Palmers Range. It is the Palmers Shea Formula - Moisture Repair Conditioner. Looking at the bottle this product ticks every single box for us curly girls, it states "Anti Breakage, Elongates Curls and Redefines Shine"....... I actually do really like this product. I have used it quite a few times and have less than half left in my bottle. It is good for your hair as it doesn't have any bad chemicals inside and your curls will love this product, it is quite a thick texture but I don't love the smell as much as I love the Shea Moisture products but hey this one is still pretty good. The size of the bottle too is really good value for money! This cost me £7.99






PRODUCT 6

The sixth product is the shampoo for the product above. It is the Palmers Shea Formula - Moisture Repair Shampoo. I really like this shampoo of all my current shampoo's. My hair feels super clean when I have used it, feels soft/detangled but again the smell of this product is good but not amazing! It is a really good sized bottle for the price you pay and will last you a while. This cost me £6.99






PRODUCT 7

The seventh product is the Palmers Olive Oil Formula - Cleansing conditioner. This stuff is just fantastic for your hair...honestly! I have used it quite a lot and it just leaves my hair so so soft. Instead of always shampooing your hair this is a good alternative to keep moisture in your hair and to do a cleanse. This comes in a big bottle and is good value for money. This cost me £5.99








PRODUCT 8
The eighth product is still within the Palmers Range. It is the Palmers Manuka Flower Honey Leave in Conditioner. This is quite a new product and it sold out so many times before I could get my hands on it! It has a lot of products that are very nourishing and nurturing for your hair which is good. The smell is pretty basic, nothing amazing but so fair I like the product and it is a good size. This cost me £5.99




PRODUCT 9

The ninth product is the conditioner to the above product. It is the Palmers Manuka Flower Honey Conditioner. Now this product is pretty thick on your hair so just a small amount would go a long way....for some it may be too heavy on your curls and give you less definition. If your hair loves moisture and a lot of product then this is a good one to use. I have only used it once and my hair did soak in the product so no complaints, I just wish it smelt better. This cost me £6.99





PRODUCT 10

The tenth product I purchased if from the Superdrug own brand. I noticed they were doing some stuff for natural and curly hair so I gave it a go. This product is the Superdrug Style Expertise Curl Cream, the price is pretty reasonable and this was another one that sold out a few time before I got my hands on it. It feels very soft and velvety on your hair which is good. I don't use gels in my hair, I just feel like they dry my hair out so I avoid them but this curl crème is a happy medium for me to use as its more lightweight. This cost me £2.99




PRODUCT 11

The eleventh product I purchased is the Superdrug Style Expertise Heat Spray. Obviously if you use heat on your hair you need to always use a heat protectant so I thought I would give this one a try. It smells like hand sanitizer which put me off initially but after a few seconds it starts to smell better so there is a nice smell to it. I feel like it would be quite drying to your hair so don't use too much of it. I haven't had a chance to use this yet...(I will keep you updated when I do). This cost me £2.99






PRODUCT 12

The twelfth product is the Superdrug Style Expertise Anti Frizz Serum. I quite like this product and it feel its just as good as the branded anti-frizz serums out there.  Its feels smooth and velvety when you use it and my hair just soaks it in pretty well. No complaints with this one, its good. This cost me £2.99







PRODUCT 13

The final product I purchased is the Superdrug Hair Therapy Oil with Coconut. I absolutely love this stuff.....it smells so good and my hair loves it. It's just as good as the branded oils. It is non greasy and very light weight to use. Its so good I LOVE it and for a own brand product I am very impressed with this product! Well done Superdrug! This cost me £2.65 (was on offer)





Anyway that's it ladies! I hope my haul has been insightful and let me know if you give some of these products a try.

Sometimes the most basic and non brand stuff works just as good as the branded stuff so you should definitely give them a try. I purchased most of these products on a 3 for 2 offer in both Boots and Superdrug.

Social Media: Make sure you give me a follow!

Twitter:                      @BrightonCurlyG
Instagram:                  @BrightonCurlyG

Until next time ladies, stay fabulous.

Love Curly G
xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wash and Go Routine ft. Cantu Beauty Products | Curly Hair

Super Easy DIY Hair Mask