My Curly Hair Routine | Natural Curls | Daily Routine

Detailing my day to day curl routine,



So I usually switch up the products I use but at the moment this is my everyday curl routine. Everyone has their own little flair and techniques they use when trying to perfect those curls without spending hours on it..... this is my go to when I haven't got much time on my hands and need to wash my hair to get them curls poppin again!




I hastily wash my hair (already running late but those 7 day curls are just not doing it and looking like a flat mop right now). I use a sulphate free shampoo and lather it in my hair.

Once I have shampooed myhair, I use my microfiber towel to just dry out my hair before applying any product. Now that my hair feels squeaky clean and smells like a tropical fruit salad, I just comb through with a wide tooth comb.






 The conditioner I am currently loving is the Palmers Shea Formula Curl Repair Moisture Conditioner and I just add dollop into my palms and just apply that into my hair and finger detangle in the process.





I then add one of my favourite products Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie and lather all that goodness into your hair. Apply it into your hair in small sections to make sure every inch of your hair gets the product on it and the smell of this product is just the Bomb! Urgh its so good!!






I then just do some finger twirls/coils only on a few sections on the top of my head to give the top curls better definition.




Now I just use my microfiber towel to scrunch, scrunch and scrunch that hair for about 15 minutes to help with the drying process and lock in the moisture in your hair.

 



 After about 15 minutes I then apply the Style Expertise Define Texturizing Curl Cream and I use this as a hold for the curls (I don't like using gel in my hair) which I lightly apply in my hair and scrunch with my hands for about a minute. After this its back to the scrunching with the microfiber towel for a further 15minutes.





I then go about my day, enjoy some sunshine and let my hair dry naturally in the sun as its warming up in the UK now so I am making the most of it! (You can choose to use a diffuser if you like).



 .....that's it ladies. I'm all done and this is the result some poppin' curls!



Until next time Ladies, stay Fabolous

Social Media: Make sure you give me a follow!

Twitter:                      @BrightonCurlyG
Instagram:                  @BrightonCurlyG

Love Curly G

xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wash and Go Routine ft. Cantu Beauty Products | Curly Hair

Super Easy DIY Hair Mask