Boots Mini Haul | Clearance Stall |

Hey Ladies,

So I popped into Boots on Friday to grab some hair lightening cream (Yes unfortunately my little moustache grows dark black hair so I bleach it.....being mixed race struggle right there!).

 Anyway so the section where the hair lightening creams is towards the back of the shop and I never noticed this before but the little clearance section is there too! They had quite a few bits and bobs there so I checked it out and got a few things:




1) There must have been about 20 different nail varnishes all for £1-£1.50! So I grabbed these 2 goodies for £1.75 each..... I mean Sally Hansen nail varnish for that price is a bargain. I got the colours "Tahitian Sunset" and "Bleach Babe". Its getting warmer and summer is round the corner which these colours are perfect for.








2) The next item I got was a pair of sport socks. They were £1.50 and look quite good quality.....stretchy and of course I like the colours white and purple!








3) The final Item I got was "Miss Sporty - Morning Baby- BB Cream" for a cheap £1.50 too! I used it this morning and it matched my skin perfectly (usually a coloured BB Cream is a bit pale for my skin but this blended perfectly and I didn't even apply any foundation just went about my day with just the BB Cream and I did my eyebrows).






So there you have it ladies, be sure to check out the Boots Clearance next time you're in there. Sometimes you won't find much but hey sometimes there is some pretty good stuff! There was loads of other shades of nail varnishes (I had most of them already anyway), foundation, more socks, £1 lip balms etc etc.

I got all these bits below for a cheap £6.50 and I actually will use everything I bought.....when I see items this cheap I can definitely get carried away but I managed to only take what I will definitely use.





Love Curly G
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wash and Go Routine ft. Cantu Beauty Products | Curly Hair

Super Easy DIY Hair Mask