Week Old Curl Reviver

Hey....

So I generally wash my hair between 1-2weeks, sometimes its because I like the way it looks and want to carry on with that style and sometimes i'm just lazy to wash it out so I let it be.

Now if you have curly hair no matter the type of curl you have, your hair will dry out. For someone like me who lives right on the seafront in the UK and I live in Brighton where it gets very windy and the sea salt in the air dries out my hair super fast and means I have to moisturise, moisturise and moisturise more so than I would like.

Anyway so I have had these finger curls for about 8days and my hair is feeling very dry, frizzy, loosing the curl definition and in need of some tender, love and care.





I always oil my hair at night and in the morning with either Argan oil or Coconut oil mainly to the ends of hair as these are driest parts of your hair. I focus more on messaging the roots in the evening before bed and more on the ends in the morning.

In the mornings before I head out to work I lightly dampen my hair with water either using my hands or a small spritzer bottle (you can get these from boots, super drug or a supermarket). I then use my favourite product at the moment "Shea Moisture - Black Castor Oil - strengthen and restore leave in conditioner" which is super light on my hair, smells like ice-cream to me and trust me your hair will LOVE this stuff. My fellow UK ladies....we can buy this product and others in this ranger from boots stores in the UK and if your local shop doesn't stock it you can order it online. I LOVE it and my curls absolutely ADORE the she moisture range.



I just apply a little bit throughout my hair and make sure I re-twirl my finger curls and this takes me about 5-10 minutes and my curls bounce back into life. This is a photo after I got home from work so the wind has blown it around a bit but you can see there is more definition in the curls!


Love
Curly G
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wash and Go Routine ft. Cantu Beauty Products | Curly Hair

Super Easy DIY Hair Mask