Super Easy DIY Hair Mask

So I thought I would share my favourite DIY Hair Mask....

Now I usually do this once a month or whenever I use any sort of heat on my hair to repair the damage. I will break down what I do and what ingredients I use and links below of where to buy them.




Ingredients to be mixed together:

x1 table spoon natural honey (I got mine from Aldi)
x1 tablespoon of mayonnaise (Any standard mayonnaise will work as it has egg for protein)
x1 table spoon pure coconut oil (I got mine from Groupon as they have an offer at the moment)
x1 quarter bottle (500ml) moisturising conditioner (You can use any conditioner you like but I prefer Silicone and Sulphate free) .


The first thing I always do is finger detangle my dry hair with Argan oil and the one I love the most at the moment is Superdrugs Hair Therapy with Argan oil because it just smells so darn good!!

Anyway I then apply my DIY hair mask focussing on my ends (these are the most damaged of your hair) and then working my up to the roots. I then put a plastic bag on my head ( I know they now cost 5p a bag so lets re-use and recycle our bags ladies) and I then leave the conditioner in for 20-30 minutes.

I then wash my hair with a cleanser not shampoo (better for us frizz prone curly Sue's) and at the moment I use the Tresemme 2in1 shampoo and conditioner cleanser.....I also get an irritable scalp with strong shampoos so cleanser works best for me.

Wash it out and WHALAA, now you can visibly see your hair is much healthier and stronger! You can style as you please after this point.

Links below for my fellow Brits and Brightoners to find what I use.

Hope this helps as its my go to and saviour every time.

Social Media: Make sure you give me a follow!

Twitter:                      @BrightonCurlyG
Instagram:                  @BrightonCurlyG

Curly G xx

- Super Drug Hair Therapy: http://www.superdrug.com/Superdrug/Superdrug-Hair-Therapy-Oil-with-Argan-50ml/p/272200
- Tresemme 2in1 Cleanser: http://www.superdrug.com/3-for-2-on-selected-Tresemme/TRESemme-Cleanse-%26-renew-2in1-Shampoo-plus-Conditioner-900ml/p/267677
- Coconut Oil: https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/gg-groupon-goods-global-gmb-h-1572-47
-  Garnier Coconut Conditioner: http://www.boots.com/en/Garnier-Ultimate-Blends-Sleek-Restorer-Conditioner-400ml_1422050/






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wash and Go Routine ft. Cantu Beauty Products | Curly Hair