Vatika Protein Hair Mask | Review

Hello Ladies,



I know its been a minute since I last posted on here, I have just been caught up in day to day life and all different events happening in my life.

A quick update is that I recently dyed my hair....yes I went lighter and unfortunately had to use bleach to accomplish the ash blonde colour I was going for (if you want me to write a post about my disastrous hair bleaching attempt at home...just comment below).






Alright so enough about the updates and lets get on with the actual blog post! I am giving a bunch of different protein treatments a try to restore and repair some of the damage I have caused to my hair.




I picked up the Vatika Naturals hair protein in Superdrug, I hadn't seen it in there before or possibly never noticed it before. Anyway I thought why not give it a go and it was pretty cheap about £5.99!

So this protein treatment is the honey and egg one and comes in a generous sized bottle (500g). It is a yellow colour and has a pretty thick consistency (I would say like a thick custard or curd texture).

The instructions are pretty straight forward to be honest....but I will break it down for y'all:

1) Apply on freshly washed hair
2) Apply throughout you damp hair
3) Put hair in a bun and wrap in a hot towel for 15 minutes
4) Rinse with warm water and style as normal

I like the hot towel trick, I have never thought to try that before but will be incorporating it into my normal deep conditions from now onwards. The product applied very easily into my hair and was easy to detangle my hair whilst I applied it.

After leaving the hair mask in my hair for 15minutes and rinsing my hair strands were shiny, soft and definitely felt stronger/healthier.


I styled my hair as normal and my curls were pretty defined. I had tight curls which is my normal texture and my hair felt so so good!



This product definitely will get a thumbs up from me and I will continue to use it for protein treatments. I will be writing up new blog posts about other protein treatments including Aphogee treatment soon, so make sure you subscribe/sign up to follow my blog posts to keep up to date.

Social Media: Make sure you give me a follow!

Twitter:                      @BrightonCurlyG
Instagram:                  @BrightonCurlyG

Until next time,

Stay positive and stay true to yourself.

Love Curly G
xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wash and Go Routine ft. Cantu Beauty Products | Curly Hair

Super Easy DIY Hair Mask